Pride Car/Dumpster Rental
Pride Car Rentals
$75.00 - To use on your MAIN residence and you do reside on the property, not a property you own but rent out or lease.
$125.00 - To be used at a commerical location or a residential property that you own but rent or lease out to others or if contractor is doing the work.
Rental Fee is per a 1 week use and 1 time dump. You will receive a DUMP BILL after your debris have been weighed that will require payment upon receipt to the City of Etowah.
Payment Mailing Address: Physical Address:
City of Etowah Etowah City Hall
P.O.Box 1077 701 Tennessee Ave
Etowah, TN 37331 Etowah, TN 37331
Guidelines for Container Rental and Use:
1. The "per use" Fee covers the placement of (1) container for one (1) week.
2. If household garbage is found inside the container an additional $50 fee will be placed on the weigh bill.
3. A new Service Information Sheet must be filled out for each placement.
4. The material inside the container will be weighed at the entrance and exit of the Land Field. The weight ticket will be copied and mailed for payment. Payment can be made at City Hall from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
5. Containers will only be placed on the roadway, driveway or gravel areas. NOT IN THE YARD/GRASS.
6. Items should NOT extend above or outside the wall of the trailer
Items Not Allowed to be Disposed of in the Containers:
1. Do not place household garbage in containers. Household garbage will be collected curbside only.
2. Brush or logs over 3" in diameter.
3. Hot Ashes.
4. Food waste.
5. Used automobile parts: batteries, transmissions, fuel tanks, tires or other large parts.
6. Combustible items, such as gas, oil, paint, lacquer thinner, pesticides or their empty cans.
7. Concrete blocks, concrete chunks pieces, dirt, gravel or fill material.
8. Large appliances, such as; air conditioners, dishwashers, refrigerators, stoves, washers/dryers or any other appliance that may have a compressor.
If you would like to schedule a rental of a Pride Car, you may do so by coming to City Hall and completing the rental application and making payment of your rental fee.