Please take special notice of the following:
1. Drivers Safety Courses can only be taken after being granted permission by the Municipal Court Judge. This can only be done by appearing at Municipal Court on your scheduled court date. Any person(s) needing to take this must complete a 4-hour in-person class.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, an online Drivers Safety Course will be accepted. You can do so at: www.tennesseeonlinedriving.com.
This will only be accepted as the crisis continues. Any questions, you may call 865-633-9060.
2. Once the course is completed, it will need to be printed off and the original copy brought to City Hall for the Court Clerk to send in showing completion of the course.
3. Proof of Insurance is the only violation that can be dismissed by the Court Clerk prior to your scheduled court date. You must present proof of coverage at the time of the citation for this violation to be adjusted.
4. Failure to pay all violations will result in the suspension of your drivers license by the State of Tennessee.